Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free Dates in Utah this week!

FREE- EVERYTHING!!! Movies, Concerts, Air Shows, Exhibits Events are found all along the Wasatch front, from Thanksgiving Point to Ogden.

(wish I lived in Utah this week, have fun!)



Utah Lake Festival- FREE

When: Saturday, June 6, 2009: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Where: Utah Lake State Park 4400 W Center St, Provo

The Festival, which is free, will offer an array of activities for everyone, including the opportunity to make and wear fish hats, free fishing, canoeing demonstrations, a sail boat regatta, games and activities for kids, music and boat tours. There will also be free hot dogs, snow cones, apples and water for Festival attendees. Park entrance is free during the Festival.

FREE FISHING SATURDAY

Everyone can fish for free this Saturday.

Send us pics of your Cheep Date Catch!


1 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

I found your blog through Mormon Mommies and love this! It is such a great idea to have a blog for cheap dates! I know I am going to put a button on my blog and check this regularly for my husband and I! Thanks!